More about the wonderful world of Crochet

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Confiscated Scissors

Having debated whether crochet hooks would be allowed on the plane, and then carefully put all my liquids and anything vaguely gel like into the clear plastic bags given to passengers, I completely forgot a pair of scissors which I had in my bag and had them confiscated. I was SOOOO annoyed with myself. Scissors have never been allowed on planes so how stupid was forgetting to take them out of my bag. I was doubley annoyed as these were lovely pointy ones - just great for delicate snipping. Grrrrr.

I did come back with 14 skeins of Rowan Braid which I found in a bargain bin whilst browsing HobbyCraft. Not sure what to do with it as a skein doesn't go far - but I am sure I will think of something.

No comments: