More about the wonderful world of Crochet

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Is a crochet hook a knitting needle?

On my last trip to the UK I had a rather long debate with the security people as to whether my crochet hook was a knitting needle and therefore banned. This was a slightly extraneous conversation given that it says on the BA website that knitting needles are now allowed back onto planes. Obviously that happy news had yet to filter to my security people as we debated the difference between hooks and needles at the security gate. Well I head back to the UK today so will not leave anything to chance and pop everything into the hold luggage.

10,000 Great Ideas has some advertising going on to Craftster.org today. This is very exciting as this is the first advertising we have done. We are hoping to encourage people to contribute to the site. We are getting lots of visitors but not contributors so we hope that this might help.

No comments: