More about the wonderful world of Crochet

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Croc Socks


Croc Socks
Originally uploaded by Marchena.
I am evangelical about Crocs. The story started with Helen last year, who bought a pair of Crocs. She was such a fan - indeed has worn her Crocs every day since having them (although rumours of them having to be surgically removed are unfounded). When I broke my ankle everyone clubbed together to buy me a pair. They are light to wear, non-slippy soles and great for use inside and out.

And I became hooked! As soon as the swelling went down I was wearing my Crocs and I too have been wearing them everyday.

So - Ian quite admired them, better than slippers, and more versatile (and less smelly) than trainers.

....and you've guessed!! We are now the proud owners of matching Crocs. Ian said that there was no point in having a pair if they were going to be dull brown, so here I am in a little orange number.

So - what does every pair of Crocs need - a pair of Croc Socks of course!

1 comment:

robert said...

They are nice..... too got cush fat at Simple Shoes.... as comfortable as crocs but much beautiful.