More about the wonderful world of Crochet

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Crochet Books

I returned from the UK with my case yet again over weight. How does that happen? OK, last time it might have had something to do with the 10kgs of yarn, but this time I had hardly anything, other than the one or two books I bought in the charity shops. Well, perhaps a few more than one or two and as I opened my case to remove some of the offending articles to carry in my hand luggage an embarrassingly large number of books, patterns, odds and ends of yarn and cottage cheese (it is impossible to buy here and I do miss it) were strewn across the check in desk. Luckily she took pity on me (I am still using a crutch when I travel) and allowed me just to take a couple of books in my hand luggage and checked the rest in. Phew.

Oh, and I also had a pretty heavy book with me on how to use my Palm TX. The TX is a great little tool - but I really could do with a manual. I bought the How to Do Everything with your Palm book which I highly recommend.

1 comment:

Maven said...

Here is a recipe for a homemade cheese. The point in the recipe where it's "cottage cheese" would be once the curds are in the cheese cloth, unpressed, and none of the other ingredients are added.

It's incredibly easy.

George's Mom's Homemade Herb Cheese