More about the wonderful world of Crochet

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Crochet Articles on BellaOnline

I've been thinking about spring - and have written an article on spring crochet which can be seen here at BellaOnline this week.

I've also just finished an interview with the husband and wife team behind BrainsBarn, who make hand crafted crochet hooks. This is an interesting interview - I didn't appreciate the high amount of work required to produce these lovely hooks.

Almost made me get out a penknife and start whittling....

This interview is now live at BellaOnline here.

I've done a few interviews recently and people do seem to enjoy reading about other crocheters, designers and people in the wonderful crochet world. I'd love to hear from other people who'd be interested in doing an interview.

No comments: